Tax Strategies for Business Professionals
- Learn how to potentially deduct most of your fun such as movies, plays, and season tickets.
- Learn how to potentially deduct golf, balls, clubs and lessons.
- Learn how to potentially deduct all parties in your home.
- Learn how to potentially bullet-proof all your entertainment from any IRS or state audit!
- Learn how to potentially deduct any vacation anywhere in the world by combining the trip with business.
- Discover the secret as to why IRS doesn't require receipts for under $75 per item!
- Find out how to potentially deduct all dry cleaning and laundry and even the cost of clothing itself!
- Learn how to potentially bullet proof all travel from even the toughest IRS scrutiny.
- Discover a little known secret (that is used by the super rich) to potentially deduct the equivalent of your children's weddings and education including law school and medical school- No kidding!!
- Find out how to potentially get around all those IRA limits so that you can set up an IRA regardless of income.
- Discover the secrets on potentially deducting the equivalent of all your kids braces, all dental, all mileage to and from the doctor, all deductibles, all eye glasses and contact lenses.
- Learn how to potentially deduct two or even the cost of three or more cars in your business.
- Find out how to really bullet-proof your automobile deductions.
- Learn when to avoid leasing a car.
- Learn the mistake that over 90% of business people make that cost over $5,000 per year in lost automobile deductions. This one is a killer!
- Learn the biggest secret that most investors miss that would cut your capital gains taxes in half!! This one strategy will pay for the entire system alone!
- Learn how to legally take a home-office deduction and yet potentially reduce your chances of an audit.
- Learn the secrets of what to do if you get audited and eight strategies on how to actually reduce your chances of being audited.
- Learn about the potential pros and cons of incorporating and about the various types of business entities that are available to you.
- Discover the real secrets on how to structure any activity as a business and not like a hobby. Learn what is required to show that you have an "honest expectation of profit."
- Learn how to potentially convert charitable contributions to become business deductions.
- Learn why it is vital to run all businesses with an honest expectation of profit, and understand the real secret of deductibility for many expenses: your expenses must be ordinary, necessary and reasonable for that business. You will learn what it takes to meet these tests and what these tests mean to your business.
And MUCH MUCH MORE!